- Abstract SKU
- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
The special tubeless valves from the Milkit are the key component of the Compact Tubeless refill system. To be able to use the intelligent function, you need the refill kit from Milkit (prod. code 2279439).
Use the special valves as a replacement or to convert your second bike to a Sclaverand valve. With the Milkit system, you can easily check the fill level and condition of the tyre sealant and refill or replace it if necessary. All without having to completely deflate or remove the tyre. Very easy! Closed rubber flaps at the bottom of the valve prevent the valve mechanism from sticking due to sealing milk and keep the air in the tyre when inflating with the dosing syringe. The different valve lengths also fit your tubeless-ready rim for road, gravel and MTB.
• Suitable for tubeless systems with Sclaverand valve (Presta, French valve)
• Shank up to 4 mm from rubber seal threadless
• Also suitable for sealants with a high particle content
• Valve key can be conveniently brought along with the valve stem
• Can be compactly and safely stored as a replacement in the refill syringe of the refill system
• Material: aluminium (valves)
• Valve type: Sclaverad valve (Presta valve, road bike valve, French valve)
• For valve hole: Ø 6.5 mm
Available with a length of:
• 35 mm
• 45 mm
• 55 mm
• 75 mm
Please indicate your choice.
In the box:
• 2 MilKit aluminium tubeless valves in selected length
• Valve key for valve cores
• Info booklet