- Abstract SKU
- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
To ensure that the light shines where you want to go, the LEVAL bend lighting assistant for e-bikes tilts your front light horizontally in the direction of steering. This means brightly illuminated curves for a comfortable and safe riding experience. This way, you cannot only see more clearly what’s in front of you – you are also better seen by other road users. The motor-driven tilt adapter from B+M is simply installed between the bracket and the headlight and is suitable for almost all e-bike headlights.
No more riding without knowing what lies ahead in the dark: During normal steering movements, the upper edge of the light field moves horizontally at the same level into the curve. The angle of inclination is compensated for by the electronically controlled servo motor drive in the LEVAL, so that the light field is gently moved along. You can point your eyes ahead on the illuminated path, which means a real increase in safety when riding an e-bike in the dark. The LEVAL electronic bend lighting assistant by Busch + Müller ensures a better ride quality especially on poorly lit and winding roads.
• Adaptive bend lighting for e-bikes
• Compatible with standard headlights
• Easy mounting on fork crown or handlebar
• Can be mounted vertically or horizontally
• Electronically controlled servo motor drive
• Gyroscope axles with 7 ball bearings
• Easy integration into the bike electrics
• Connection to light cable or directly to on-board network
• Weather-protected terminals in the housing
• Can also be operated via external direct current power source (e.g. power bank)
• Not suitable for dynamo operation
• Calibrates itself during first use
• Adjustment of the cut-off line via front light inclination
• Automatic switch-off in case of malfunction
• On/Off slide switch
• StVZO approved for all bikes (e-bikes up to 25 km/h)
• Operating voltage: 5-15 V DC (direct current)
• Continuous output: 0.5 W (when switched on)
• Maximum output: up to approx. 3 W
• Stand-by mode: 0.2 W
• Max. load: sufficient for almost all wired headlamps
• Dimensions: approx. 45 x 75 x 45 mm
• Weight: approx. 80 g
In the box:
• 1 Busch + Müller LEVAL curve light assistant
• 1 positioning adapter
• 1 cap
• 1 cable connector
• 1 mounting material
• 1 assembly tool T20/T10
• 1 manual
Includes only the bend lighting assistant, not the lamp or the holder!
Not suitable for dynamo operation with alternating current (AC).
Not suitable for Monkey Link adapters and heavy front lights. The Busch & Müller headlight IQ-XL, type 169 is not recommended for the LEVAL bend lighting adapter due to its higher weight and its shape, as this may result in an unsteady light field.
A front reflector that is attached to the headlamp can often restrict or block the mobility of the LEVAL. In this case, please mount the reflector in a different place according to the legal requirements (in Germany at a height between 400 and 1,200 mm).