- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
The carbon lightweight construction of the Tune Turnstange Flatbar 2.0 is designed for demanding XC and marathon bikers seeking a sporty riding position and maximum weight savings. The successor of the popular Turnstange comes with increased stiffness values, thanks to a modified tube geometry and, therefore, offers an extended range of use. This handlebar combines a precise steering behaviour with power-saving flexibility. With its 9 degree backsweep, it still promises a comfortable hand position despite its overall racy character. The Flatbar allows for mounting bolt-on grips as well as cutting the bar width of 750 mm. This means marathon racers and trail acrobats can all make the most of their personal lightweight Turnstange.
Can be perfectly combined with Tune’s stem GEILES TEIL 4.0 (prod. code 2267697) for noticeably increased safety and control. Perfectly well-matched as it is typical of Tune.
• Stable carbon mountain bike handlebar
• Intended use: Marathon, XC, Trail
• Particularly lightweight thanks to optimised tube geometry
• Approved for bolt-on grips
• Can be cut by up to 50 mm per side
• Matt black UD carbon look
• Material: carbon, UD finish
• Handlebar clamp: Ø 31.8 mm
• Width: approx. 750 mm
• Rise: 0 mm
• Upsweep: 0°
• Backsweep: 9°
• Max. rider’s weight: 100 kg (with gear and clothing)
• Weight: approx. 125 g
In the box:
• 1 x Tune Turnstange 2.0 Flatbar bicycle handlebar
The handlebar is not approved for downhill use. It is also not approved for use with bar ends and bolt-on grips with integrated bar ends.
- Handlebar clamp in mm:
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- Handlebar shape: