- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
For years, the Swedish manufacturer Thule has set the benchmark when it comes to high-quality, stable and easy-to-use bike racks for bike transport on and behind cars. The Thule ThruRide 565 roof rack for fork mounting is ideal if you want to transport your bike with thru axle mount with as little air resistance as possible on the roof. The wide clamping jaws of the fastening mechanism accept thru axles of 12-20 mm and can be fixed conveniently via the clamping lever. However, quick-release hubs can also be fixed reliably using the included adapter. The rear wheel is secured with a diagonal ratchet strap. Both the for mount and the carrier itself are lockable to give you a secure feeling during stops.
• Simple attachment via clamping jaws that accommodate the bike’s thru axle without additional adapters
• Ergonomic clamping device that can be closed with one hand, suitable for 12-20 mm thru axles
• Can also be used for quick-release drop-outs with the included adapter
• Bike can be locked to the carrier and carrier to the cross bar (Note: When clamping via quick release, the adapter 565-1, prod. code 2207388 is required to secure the bike against theft).
• Suitable for most bicycles with disc brakes and rim brakes
• Wheel holder fits up to approx. 2.6"/66 mm tyre width, incl. rim protector
• Rim retaining strap with quick release fastener
• Can be mounted on most Thule carrier systems
• Compatible with Thule’s One-Key System (see accessories)
• Material: aluminium
• Suitable for 1 bike
• Max. tyre width: 2.6“/66 mm
• Compatible axle dimensions: 12-20 mm thru axles; 5 x 100 mm quick release (via included adapter)
• Compatible load bars: 20 mm T-slot (Thule WingBar Evo, WingBar, SlideBar, AeroBar, etc.)
• Max. load 17 kg
• Bikes lockable: yes
• Rack lockable: yes
• Dimensions: approx. 135 x 17.2 x 9.4 cm
• Weight: approx. 2.7 kg
In the box:
• 1 Thule ThruRide bike roof rack
• 1 T-slot adapter 20 mm
• 1 quick release adapter
• 2 keys
• Thule One-Key-System 4 locking cylinder (prod. code 2254211)
• Thule One-Key-System 6 locking cylinder (prod. code 2254212)
• Thule adapter kit 565-1 for quick release dropouts, lockable (prod. code 2207388)
• Thule front wheel holder 547 (prod. code 2313656)
NOT approved for the Mavic SpeedRelease system. NOT suitable for carbon forks/dropouts.
For safety reasons, Thule points out that fork mounting on open dropouts is ONLY permitted if they have common safety guides (so-called Lawyer Lips, see illustration) with at least 21 mm contact surface.
Thule Guarantee: For information on guarantee conditions and the Thule Extended Warranty please see: https://www.thule.com/en-gb/gb/about-thule/warranty
For the practical M-Wave Rotterdam Pedal P protective bags see product code: 2295979.
Quick-releases have existed since the 1930s and originally allowed the rear wheel to be turned more quickly in order to change to the opposite "mountain sprocket". Then as now, installation required a certain minimum of care to ensure that the wheel was securely centred and firmly clamped. Years later, manufacturers introduced recesses in the dropouts to prevent the wheels from falling out in case of a loosened quick release. Since rumour has it that they were only introduced to avoid the litigiousness of American lawyers and accident-related million-dollar claims, the term "Lawyer Lips" has become established in American usage.
- Numar biciclete: 2 biciclete:
- Numar biciclete: 3 biciclete:
- Numar biciclete: 4 biciclete:
- Manufacturer`s ref.: