- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Thule's sleek and versatile fork-mounted bike rack that conveniently transports your bikes with quick release skewers.
For years, the Swedish manufacturer Thule has set the benchmark when it comes to high-quality, stable and easy-to-use bike racks for bike transport on and behind cars. With the FastRide 564 roof racks, Thule has even simplified the fork mounting of quick-release bikes. The Thule AcuTight fastening lever with torque mechanism now automatically confirms when the fork is firmly secured to the carrier. So you don’t need to fumble around with quick-release levers. The rear wheel is secured with a classic, diagonal ratchet strap.
In addition, the bicycle carrier has the same design as the Thule UpRide (prod. code 2268859), which allows you to conveniently protect both the wheel and the frame from unauthorised access. The straps themselves are also secured to the traverse with a key. Those who prefer the better aerodynamics and stability of fork-mounted roof racks will also appreciate the simple fixation and flexible locking technology of the Thule FastRide 564. And if the boot is occupied, the matching Thule Front Wheel Holder (prod. code 2313656) will allow the front wheel to also fit easily on the roof rack.
• Convenient and safe mounting of wheels with standard 5 mm quick release skewers thanks to Thule AcuTight torque limiter button (clicks when optimum torque is reached)
• Can be mounted on most Thule carrier systems and, with separately available adapters, on many other square/round profiles or factory-fitted carriers
• No frame contact, therefore ideal for high-quality or sensitive bicycle frames
• Suitable for carbon frames/forks
• Retaining straps with quick-release fastener and rim protector
• Rack can be easily shifted from one side of the vehicle to the other
• Can also be extended to thru axle systems via separate accessories
• Suitable for most bicycles with disc brakes and rim brakes
• Bicycle can be secured to the bicycle carrier (integrated cable lock) and the bicycle carrier to the vehicle (locks included in the box)
• Compatible with Thule’s One-Key System (see accessories)
• Material: aluminium
• Suitable for 1 bike
• Max. tyre width: 3"
• Compatible axle dimensions: 5 x 100 mm (standard quick release)
• Compatible load bars: 20 mm T-slot (Thule WingBar Evo, WingBar, SlideBar, AeroBar, etc.)
• Max. load 18 kg
• Bikes lockable: yes
• Rack lockable: yes
• Dimensions: approx. 135 x 22 x 9.2 cm
• Weight: approx. 3.3 kg
In the box:
• 1 Thule FastRide bike roof rack
• 1 T-slot adapter 20 mm
• 1 Thule AcuTight quick release adapter
• 2 keys
• Thule One-Key-System 4 locking cylinder (prod. code 2254211)
• Thule One-Key-System 6 locking cylinder (prod. code 2254212)
• Thule 9-15 mm thru axle adapter set 564-1 (prod. code 2313653)
• Thule 20 x 110 mm thru axle adapter 568-1 (prod. code 2313655)
• Thule front wheel holder 547 (prod. code 2313656)
• Thule Around-the-Bar Adapter 889-9 for square load bars (prod. code 23136549)
For safety reasons, Thule points out that fork mounting on open dropouts is ONLY permitted if they have common safety guides (so-called Lawyer Lips, see illustration) with at least 21 mm contact surface.
Thule Guarantee: For information on guarantee conditions and the Thule Extended Warranty please see: https://www.thule.com/en-gb/gb/about-thule/warranty
You can find the practical Bike Buddie pedal protectors for your bike pedals under product code 2305461. The matching Bike Buddie fork protector set can be found under product code 2303223.
Quick-releases have existed since the 1930s and originally allowed the rear wheel to be turned more quickly in order to change to the opposite "mountain sprocket". Then as now, installation required a certain minimum of care to ensure that the wheel was securely centred and firmly clamped. Years later, manufacturers introduced recesses in the dropouts to prevent the wheels from falling out in case of a loosened quick release. Since rumour has it that they were only introduced to avoid the litigiousness of American lawyers and accident-related million-dollar claims, the term "Lawyer Lips" has become established in American usage.
- Numar biciclete: 2 biciclete:
- Numar biciclete: 3 biciclete:
- Numar biciclete: 4 biciclete:
- Manufacturer`s ref.: