- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
The R2 SMART by SENA is a bike helmet that was specially developed for road cyclists. It has a particularly aerodynamic design and cleverly combines communication and safety!
Besides its in-mould polycarbonate shell with EPS liner, the cycling helmet stands out for its numerous communication and audio features. The R2 EVO features the advanced Mesh Intercom 2.0 radio link, which allows larger travel groups or training communities to communicate during the ride, without using mobile communications. Speakers above the ears provide a clear sound when listening to music, phone calls or Intercom™ talks. This design enables awareness of your surroundings. Moreover, the excellent Advanced Noise Control™ ensures a good voice quality even at high speeds. Thanks to the voice control option, your hands can stay on the handlebar, and the integrated rear light gives you extra confidence on the road.
• Bike helmet with integrated communication system, rear light and smart features
• Mesh 2.0 Intercom™ radio link allows for group talks without mobile communications
• Many voice-controlled features, e. g. music playback or rear light
• Bluetooth connectivity, among other things for taking/making phone calls, hearing GPS navigation, music or for interaction with your fitness app
• Speakers above the ears
• Microphone above the forehead
• Integrated LED rear light, can be set in 3 levels of brightness
• SENA Cycling App allows you to adjust the helmet profile via smartphone
• Compatible with many popular fitness apps
• Easy-to-reach buttons, can also be used with gloves
• Visual battery charge indicator
• In-mould helmet shell
• Removable liner
• Height-adjustable head ring with dial at the back for individual size adjustment
• Ergonomic buckles
• Padded chin straps with quick-release closure
• Material: polycarbonate, expanded polystyrene (shell); polyamide (lining, chin strap)
• Weight: approx. 394 g (size M)
• CE EN1078, CPSC 1203, CE, FCC, IC
MESH 2.0 INTERCOM™:
The helmet features the radio communication system Mesh 2.0 Intercom™. The digitally coded Intercom radio communication allows you to communicate with other R2 EVO wearers without mobile communications. In open terrain you can keep a conversation going with a range of up to 900 metres.
• Mesh network with 9 communication channels
• Unlimited number of riders can be connected
• Up to 900 m range in open terrain
• Can be expanded to 3.6 km, if at least 6 riders are connected in open terrain
For the radio protocols of the SENA helmets, the following applies
• EVO helmets can only communicate with other EVO helmets
• Non-EVO helmets can communicate with each other as well as with the PI Here, the Intercom™ system with the lower number of simultaneously participants determines the maximum number of radio participants.
• Advanced Noise Control™ reduces the effects of ambient noise during intercom conversations
• Integrated SBC Codec
• Bluetooth 4.1
• Headset Profile (HSP)
• Hands-Free Profile (HFP)
• Advanced Audio Distribution Profile (A2DP)
• Audio Video Remote Control Profile (AVRCP)
• Talk time: approx. 7 – 10 hours (varies depending on use of LED)
• Battery type: lithium-polymer battery
• Rechargeable via micro USB port
• Battery charging time: approx. 2 hours
• Fast charging: approx. 20 min. for 3 hours of Mesh Intercom™ use
• Storage temperature: 0 °C to 40 °C
The inner shell is fused with the outer shell under high pressure and strong heat for a lasting connection. This makes the helmet very robust and lightweight.
SENA CYCLING APP:
With the SENA Cycling App, you can create and administer Intercom groups, configure device settings, save up to 10 FM radio stations and 3 preset speed dials, adjust the rear light settings and access the quick guide and the user manual. The app is available for free download in the Apple App Store and in the Google Play Store.
SENA DEVICE MANAGER:
With the Sena Device Manager for PC and Mac, you can upload firmware updates onto your R1 or change settings such as speed dials and more directly, from your PC.
• Size S (head circumference approx. 50 – 55 cm)
• Size M (head circumference approx. 55 – 58 cm)
• Size L (head circumference approx. 58 – 62 cm)
Please indicate your choice!
- Helmet features:
- Manufacturer`s ref.: