- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Sunteti pe cale de a achizitiona un model standard.
Configurarea ta nu este salvata.
Daca vrei sa cumperi o bicicleta personalizata, click aici.
Sau vrei sa continui cu achizitionarea unui model standard?
One for all. With the eZone, Selle Royal offers an ebike specific saddle for great performance and top comfort. Its modern damping technology helps distribute pressure evenly over the wider seat area. 3D SkinGel underneath the saddle cover reduces pressure and eliminates pressure peaks without carrying a lot of additional weight. The stylish saddle looks square-edged at first sight and yet, it perfectly integrates into the overall look of your bike – especially when your two-wheeler comes with square tubing and a modern geometry.
However, those who like the distinctive look of the saddle will benefit from its functional design, providing increased safety, high comfort and maximum control. Even though the gem of the Italian saddle specialists is primarily designed for a rather upright riding position, the elevated rear section and a flat saddle nose prove that you will also sit comfortably when pushing the pedals hard. The eFit design prevents backward sliding during acceleration, while flexible saddle wings and a flexing rear section provide enough freedom of movement. All in all, the eZone is a comfortable and robust companion when riding on your pedal-assist touring bike or on compact e-MTBs with a shorter reach.
· Modern unisex saddle for e-bikes
· For a moderate riding position
· Perfect for City, Trekking and Cross-Country
· 3D SkinGel reduces pressure peaks
· eFit design for a secure riding position
· Flexible 3-zone design for maximum balance and control
· eGrip on the rear of the saddle to push and lift the bike
· Saddle cover: textured plastic cover
· Padding: Micro foam with Royal Gel
· Saddle shell: plastic composite material
· Frame: Oxe Rail, coated steel
· Dimensions: approx. 270 x 170 mm
· Weight: approx. 470 g
- Fara terminatii:
- Sa reglabila:
- Manufacturer`s ref.: