- Abstract SKU
- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
ORTLIEB Back Roller Classic Pannier Bags - Pair
Pretul include TVA plus 9,95 EUR (pentru livrare catre Romania)
cod produs: 209003400
Classics for sport and everyday life: The ORTLIEB Back Roller Classic is made of robust polyester fabric, which makes the waterproof rear pannier a reliable companion. Its hermetic roll-top closure ensures that provisions and equipment are protected from water and other external influences.
• Two pannier bags for left and right
• Dust and splash-proof in accordance with IP 64
• With practical roll-top closure
• With Quick-Lock2.1 mounting system for racks with a tube diameter of up to 16 mm
• 20-mm hooks separately available as accessories (e.g. for e-bikes)
• Including reducing adapters for tube diameter 8, 10 and 12 mm with anti-scratch function to protect the rear rack
• With integrated inside pocket and shoulder strap
• Symmetric shape allows for use on the right or left side
• Can be combined with the ORTLIEB Rack-Pack on the luggage rack
• Reflective design elements
• Simultaneous use with ORTLIEB Travel-Biker or Trunk-Bag possible
• Easy to clean inside
Note: There are two panniers included in the scope of delivery.
• Dimensions: H42 x W23/32 x D17 cm (per bag)
• Volume: approx. 20 l (per bag)
• Weight: approx. 1900 g (both bags combined)
NOTE: In order to reach protection standard IP64 (6=dustproof, 4=resistant to wheel spray coming from all directions) the roll closure must be folded down 3-4 times and fixed at the bottom.
In the box:
• 1 ORTLIEB Back Roller Classic Set consisting of 2 bike bags
• With 2 carrying straps (length approx. 75 cm), reducing adapters 8, 10 and 12 mm (2 pairs each)
Highlights & Technologies:
The bicycle bag mounting system QL2.1 is based on the proven QL2 system, but has been further upgraded to perfectly fit current pannier rack models.
• Comfortable single-handed operation
• The 16 mm Quick-Lock hooks come with reducing sleeves with anti-scratch function in 8, 10 and 12 mm. For a more secure connection, the reducing sleeves of the QL2.1 are fitted into the base hook from the sides
• For optimal stability the upper hook rail comes in a single-piece design, yet it can be adjusted to fit the either side of the rack on Office-Bag and Downtown models
• A special tightening technique allows the use of particularly flat nut washers on the inside. This makes it almost flat and protects the goods being transported
• The lower hook rail consists of a two-component plastic with anti-scratch function. The contact surfaces are soft to reduce rubbing against the rack tube. The lower hook rail is rotatable in 15-degree steps and adjustable in height.
• All hooks may be adjusted without tools and replaced within seconds
• The upper rail is compatible with optional theft protection systems
The reflective design elements attached as decorative elements do not represent a personal protective equipment as mentioned in EU regulation 2016/425. Thus, they are also not covered by the provisions of the regulation.