- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Sunteti pe cale de a achizitiona un model standard.
Configurarea ta nu este salvata.
Daca vrei sa cumperi o bicicleta personalizata, click aici.
Sau vrei sa continui cu achizitionarea unui model standard?
The ANORAK sports glasses by OAKLEY combine performance with design. Thanks to a classic design and numerous features, these lifestyle glasses are the perfect choice for daily life and sports adventures. The Advancer technology at the nose bridge improves air circulation to reduce fogging. The contrast-enhancing PRIZM lenses are perfect for different light conditions and kind of sports.
• Durability and high comfort thanks to feathery light, robust O MATTER frame material
• Comfort, performance and precise optical alignment of the lenses thanks to a THREE-POINT-FIT
• Nose pads made of UNOBTAINIUM material for high comfort and more grip when sweating
• Built-in ventilation system for a cooling flow of air and reduced fogging
• Design elements with metal logo
• UV protection thanks to PLUTONITE lens that filters 100% of all UV-A/UV--/UV-C rays as well as harmful blue light up to 400 nm.
• Optical precision and performance according to ANSI Z87.1 standards
• Impact protection meets all ANSI Z87.1 standards for high-velocity and high-mass impact protection
• HIGH DEFINITION OPTICS technology for HD vision
• Contrast-enhancing PRIZM technology
polished black w/prizm grey
Frame: polished black
Lenses: PRIZM grey
matte grey smoke w/prizm jade
Frame: matte grey smoke
Lenses: PRIZM jade
matte black w/prizm ruby
Frame: matte black
Lenses: PRIZM ruby
matte dark grey w/prizm sapphire
Frame: matte dark grey
Lenses: PRIZM sapphire
The durable, lightweight and very comfortable O-MATTER frame material increases protection and provides a flexible fit.
The OAKLEY three-point fit makes sure the frame only touches the face at the nose bridge and temples. In this way, it offers increased comfort, performance and a precise optical alignment of the lenses. The frame geometry ensures maximum peripheral vision.
A hydrophilic material used for nose pads and temple ends. The grip increases as the level of moisture (sweat) rises.
One of the optically purest materials used for glasses nowadays. It increases clarity and impact resistance and filters 100% of all UV-A, UV-B and UV-C rays as well as harmful blue light up to 400 nm. The UV protection is not achieved by a coating, but by the lens material itself.
OAKLEY has developed High Definition Optics (HDO). This term refers to a number of patented lens technologies developed in-house for special optical accuracy and fidelity. However, the HDO technology stands out not only for precision. It also stands out for innovations concerning impact resistance meeting strict safety standards and ensuring 100% filtering of UV light. OAKLEY HDO protects the eyes and makes sure visual information will reach the brain with maximum precision.
The PRIZM lens technology enhances contrasts and clears the view for different kinds of sport and environments. The lenses are suitable for a wide range of light conditions so that there is no need to change them.
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- Lens tint:
- Full rim