- Abstract SKU
- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
The KINGROCK PLUS GTX winter shoes by northwave are designed to optimise traction with a remarkably high grip. The innovative, clipless WOLFTRAX VIBRAM SOLE creates an outstanding performance on wet and dry surfaces as well. These shoes offer a thermal-welded layer construction that combines outstanding protective properties with reduced thickness and weight. Thanks to a small TPU insert, the shoes are particularly abrasion-resistant and easily withstand repeated shocks. The SLW3 dial closes the winter shoes from the midfoot to the toes, while the Velcro strap fixes the instep. The EASYFIT cuff at the top combines particularly high elasticity with the strong insulation of neoprene, thus increasing mobility and protection. The GORE-TEX KOALA membrane, known for its excellent breathability, is used to provide optimal water and wind resistance. This ensures optimal fit and high comfort, regardless of the weather conditions.
• Unisex winter shoes for use on the mountain bike
• Insulating, water- and windproof GORE-TEX KOALA membrane creates an optimal barrier against the cold
• WOLFTRAX VIBRAM SOLE for grip and stability
• Thermal-welded layer construction for maximum protective properties with low thickness and weight
• Robust TPU insert provides reliable protection against repeated shocks
• SLW3 SYSTEM dial for easy and precise adjustment
• Velcro strap secures the instep
• EASYFIT cuff combines comfort and insulation
• Reflective design elements
• Weight: approx. 560 g (pair)
• Compatible with MTB pedal systems with cleats using SPD standard (2-bolt standard), such as: SHIMANO SPD, Time ATAC, CrankBrothers, CrankBrothers Race, Look MTB, Xtreme MTB, or Wellgo MTB. Also suitable for indoor trainers in the gym and such.
In the box:
• 1 pair of northwave KINGROCK PLUS GTX unisex mountain bike winter shoes
Highlights & Technologies:
When temperatures drop to the point where only the toughest people are out and about, that's when the GORE-TEX KOALA membrane comes into its own. Its insulating fibres provide an optimal barrier against the cold, making it suitable for challenging winter conditions. It provides excellent protection against rain and snow, but is also highly breathable and wind-repellent. In addition, the outer fabric is easy to clean, e.g. after muddy rides.
WOLFTRAX VIBRAM SOLE:
A clipless Vibram sole with an optimised shape for improved clipping in and out. The Wolftrax sole offers grip and stability, not only when biking, but also when walking. The tread has been designed to support pressure relief and offer traction and control on almost any ground – whether wet or dry.
SLW3 SYSTEM CLOSURE:
The speed lace system closure on the shoes provides perfect support and optimal fit for your feet, is functional and fast to use: Simply open and close the shoes with a flick of the wrist. A large dial allows for precise tensioning of the wires. The shoes can be fully opened at once or step by step.
This cuff combines excellent elasticity with the high thermal insulation of the neoprene, for increased mobility and weather protection. Zero overlap and no Velcro straps, so that foot and ankle can move freely.
The reflective design elements attached to the clothing as decorative elements do not represent a personal protective equipment as mentioned in EU regulation 2016/425. Thus, they are also not covered by the provisions of the regulation.