- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Sunteti pe cale de a achizitiona un model standard.
Configurarea ta nu este salvata.
Daca vrei sa cumperi o bicicleta personalizata, click aici.
Sau vrei sa continui cu achizitionarea unui model standard?
Modern eMTBs offer bikers unprecedented freedom and maximum riding enjoyment! Since the drive technologies of these advanced vehicles are becoming better and better, components need to be improved, too. This is where Mavic’s E-XA35 Elite rear wheel comes into play.
This wheel is designed to offer e-mountain bikers the performance and durability they need for tough trail rides. After all, the high weight and enormous driving force of modern eMTBs require an extremely robust and durable wheel. That’s why the E-XA35 Elite rear wheel is not only based on Mavic’s many years of experience in wheel building, but it also features e-bike specific innovations. The PFP (Pinch Flat Protection) Technology of the SUP welded UST Tubeless alloy rim reduces the risk of damages to tyres and rims on rough trails.
The rim comes with proven ISM 4D weight tuning and an overall width of 35 mm which eliminates any excess material and allows for faster acceleration and improved riding dynamics. At the same time, it goes perfectly together with large-volume plus size tyres of most eMTBs. 28 high-strength straightpull spokes establish the connection to Mavic’s proven QRM rear hub that comes with a wider hub flange diameter to handle the increased driving and torsional forces of e-bikes. The modern BOOST standard for increased stability thanks to a slacker spoke bracing angle is almost obligatory. The high-quality Instant Drive 360 steel freehub of Mavic’s E-XA 35 Elite rear wheel has also been reinforced for excellent agility.
Mountain bikers riding without electrical assistance can also benefit from the additional stability and durability these wheels offer, especially if they place high demands on the material.
Consisting of a single rear wheel:
• Rim material: Maxtal aluminium
• UST tubeless ready
• PFP rim flanges (Pinch Flat Protection)
• SUP welded rim seam
• E-bike specific rim profile, asymmetric
• Rim width: approx. 38 mm
• For Presta valve (Ø 6.5 mm)
• ETRTO 27.5": 584 x 35 C
• Spokes: aero steel spokes, straight pull, double butted
• Number of spokes: Rear wheel: 28 pieces
• Spoke pattern: Rear wheel: 3-cross
• Rear hub: aluminium
• Freehub body: reinforced Instant Drive 360, steel
• Disc brake mount: IS 6-bolt
• Rear wheel bearing unit: self-adjusting, sealed cartridge bearings (QRM Auto)
• Rear axle: 12x148 mm (BOOST)
• Compatible with Shimano/Sram 9-/10-speed
• Compatible with 11-speed MTB cassettes
• Compatible with SRAM PG-1130 11-speed
• Max. system weight: 150 kg (cyclist, bike, gear and luggage)
• Intended use ASTM CATEGORY 4: For off-road use with jumps up to 122 cm
• Recommended tyre width: 2.5“-3.2“
• Weight 27.5”: approx. 1,050 g
In the box:
• 1x Mavic E-XA 35 Elite Disc BOOST rear wheel incl. tubeless rim tape
• 1x Mavic UST valve
• Brake disc bolts
- Material: carbon:
- Tubeless ready:
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- 12 x 148 mm
- Freehub body:
- Shimano/compatible with Shimano/SRAM