- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Sunteti pe cale de a achizitiona un model standard.
Configurarea ta nu este salvata.
Daca vrei sa cumperi o bicicleta personalizata, click aici.
Sau vrei sa continui cu achizitionarea unui model standard?
The Challenge Dune PRO is part of the high-end product range of the Italian manufacturer and a cyclocross specialist for racing on sandy soil. Yet, the tyre also rolls smoothly on road, gravel and field paths during training and even cuts a fine figure in winter. The Dune PRO comes with a flat diamond centre tread for sufficient traction and low rolling resistance. Slightly larger and very closely arranged shoulder knobs ensure best cornering grip. Last but not least, the proven PPS puncture protection inlay (Puncture Protection Strip) provides great puncture resistance.
• Intended use: cyclocross (racing)
• 28” handmade clincher folding tyre
• Dimensions: 700 x 33C
• ETRTO: 33 x 622
• For an inner rim width of: 15 - 19 mm
• 300 TPI SuperPoly casing
• Aramid tyre bead
• Flat diamond centre tread design and closely arrange shoulder knobs
• PPS puncture protection inlay (Puncture Protection Strip)
• Tyre pressure: 2 - 6 bars (30 - 90 psi)
• Weight: approx. 355 g
Please note: According to the manufacturer, this tyre is not suitable for tubeless installation and not suitable for installation on ENVE wheels and rims.
- Aprobat biciclete electrice:
- Tubular tyres:
- Cauciuc fara sarma:
- Clincher tyres:
- Tubeless ready:
- Wheel size:
- Manufacturer`s ref.: